Thank you for visiting 100ITA web sites.
Trust is the basis of our corporate mission; we are committed, therefore, to maintain the trust of our users, protecting the personal information that we collect and use.
Below, we will provide to user, in accordance with art. 13 of D.lgs. 196/2003, with Directive n. 95/46/CE,with art. 29 of Recommendation n. 2/2001 and with Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Privacy Framework, some information relative to your personal data treatment. The following information are provided only in reference to web site 100ita.com and not even for others sites eventually consulted by user via links.
1) Personal data collected
2) Collection’s ways
- Information we collect directly from user (for example: name, e-mail adress, residential adress, date of birth): 100ITA.com can require to give your personal data, for illustrative purposes and not exhaustive, when you create an account on our websites or in our mobile applications, call or email us. The provision of personal data, in this case, is optional. But the absence of the same, by user, may make impossible to provide the services requested.
- Information we collect about user from other sources (such as name, residential adress, e-mail adress, date of birth, buying behavior, activities or data observed publicly, such as blogs, videos, post on the internet and content generated by user).
3) Use of data
- Purposes: 100ITA.com will treat your personal information, for technical administration of the website, for registration to the site, to allow the use of services offered on the site, for information’s requests, for responsibility assessment in case of computer crimes against the site, for get anonymous statistical information about the site and for check its correct functioning. With your consent, 100ITA.com also uses your personal data for direct marketing purposes, by sending, via snail mail or e-mail, text messages and other automated contact, newsletters and/or advertising materials and information, for purposes of market research, and for purposes of measuring the quality of services and your satisfaction, made either directly or in collaboration with specialized companies, with user’s consent and for profiling, namely to lay consumer profiles, analysis of habits and consumption choices, in order to improve product offerings and services offered, either through the use of the personal data during registration that by analyzing sessions navigation within the site.
- Mode: your data will be processed by employees and associates of 100ITA.com as treatment’s responsible and controllers. Your data may be processed by some company we trust, that perform on our behalf tasks of a technical and organizational nature, for illustrative purposes and not exhaustive: companies that provide services to site maintenance. These companies are our direct collaborators and perform the function of the treatment’s responsible. Their list is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a notice to info@100ITA.com, to the attention of the Data Processor. Your personal data will be processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper and unauthorized access.
- Sharing: 100ITA.com may collect personal and other type of information resources to a co-promotion or joint program with a business partner with whom to share such information. For these programs, at the time of collection, we will explain explicitly that the information will be shared with 100ITA.com and the participant trading partner, and we ask your consent, as required by applicable law.
We rely on third party service providers to carry out various business operations on our behalf. In doing so, we may need to share with them your personal information. We provide our service providers only the personal information they need to perform the services we required and, for our part, we ask them to protect this information and not use them for other purposes.
We may disclose your personal information: as part of the transfer/licensing of the trademark 100ITA to another company, to protect and defend the rights and property of 100ITA, when required by law and/or public authorities.
For the purposes of commercial 100ITA, we share aggregate and/or anonymous information that does not identify you. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to the site 100ITA.com. We may also share aggregate and/or anonymous information with our partners for their commercial purposes.
4) Links to other sites and social media
The 100ITA.com website may include links to third party sites. 100ITA does not control these third party sites therefor we urge you to read the disclosure of the privacy of each site you visit.
5) Owner and responsible
The data controller is West East (Beijing) Consulting Co. Ltd, located in B910, U-Space Building, No.8 Guangqumenwai Street, Chaoyang District, 100022, Beijing, China, and every its parent, subsidiary, investor and investee company. The updated list of data processors is available from the link Privacy Officers, on the site 100ITA.com. Last updated: May 2015.
6) User’s rights
At any time, you can get:
- the confirmation of existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him (even if not yet registered) and their communication in an intelligible form, the explanation of the origin of personal data and the purposes and methods of treatment (as well as evidence that such information is made known to those to whom the data are communicated or disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right protected), an indication of the logic applied in case of treatment with the electronic instruments, of identitying elements of the owner, the manager, the designated representative and the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the copy, the updating, the rectification and/or the integration.
You shall have the right to oppose any processing of your personal data carried out for purposes of commercial information and marketing in general, and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data for other purposes, even for the purpose of collection. For the exercise of your rights, you can send a communication to info@100ITA.com to the attention of Data Processor.
P.I. 03371340542 REA PG - 284455 Cap. soc. interamente versato € 85.000